Sunday, October 5, 2008

We're Back!!

So this is our sad story of our recent absence from the world of blogging...
  1. First, as you might have noticed our camera picture quality has been steadily declining. We finally decided to invest in a new camera.
  2. Second, shortly after we got our new camera we have enjoyed a series of great summer vacations (from the Hill Cumorah, to Niagara Falls, to Oregon, to Utah) and have been saving the pictures to post.
  3. Next, after we finished our vacation spree, we loaded our pictures on the computer to prepare to post when our computer went on the fritz. Ahhh!!!
  4. Finally, (hundreds of dollars later) we now have a new camera, a new computer, and very few pictures of the last several months and years (as we lost all of our pictures off our hard drive).

Don't worry, even after all these blogging trials, we are back for another attempt.

1 comment:

Travis said...

That sucks! I see this happen far too often. As I own a computer repair & consulting business, I see almost on a weekly basis, people who lose countless pictures (and memories) because they didn't ever back up their hard drives. Sometimes I am able to recover the data, but sometimes I can't.

Check out www.carbonite.com. For $50/yr you can backup unlimited data from your hard drive/computer. It is simple to use and affordable. Give me a call if you have any questions.

Also make sure you have GOOD anti-virus/anti-hacker protection on your computer. So many people think that McAfee and/or Norton will protect their computers but they are sadly mistaken. I see virus' on computers w/ Norton or McAfee every week. They are just crappy programs. Kaspersky and Bit Defender are the best programs out there. If you go thru me, I can get you well below retail price as I am a reseller. If you do some searching online at the top 10 review websites, you will find they are ranked #1 and #2 in the world.