Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boyer's Farm





Caden had a field trip this week to Boyer's farm. Dad was out of town so we took lots of pictures for him. We saw lots of farm animals, went through a maze, went on a hay ride, picked a pumpkin, and then had fresh apple cidar (Caden's favorite part). It was so fun to see Caden in action at school. Then to round off the day we spent 6 hours in the hospital, because I slipped on the wet grass and fell down during the field trip. Other than some frequent contractions, everything was fine and they finally let me go home. Caden thinks hospitals are cool because he got to watch 6 straight hours of T.V.

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

Sheesh! Glad he had fun but I'm sure the six hours wasn't great for you. :) I fell when I was nine months pregnant but luckily it didn't set off anything. Glad you didn't go into labor with dad out of town!

Sarah said...

Oh my word Heidi! I hope you had someone to watch Caden. And I hope you are ok. That's scary!

HolliJo said...

We're glad you're okay! And it seems like ya'll are having lots of fun enjoying fall! We miss you!