Sunday, January 18, 2009

Subzero Fun



What do you do when it is in the negatives outside? That last few days it has been around -2 or lower. Anything below zero means I stay in the house (Who am I kidding. Anything below 40 I stay in the house.) We get bored fast, so today we played my favorite sport, field hockey, in the basement for a few hours. Caden is pretty good. I think it was because he use to watch me coach field hockey when we lived in Ventura (where the weather was always prefect). Oh how I miss Ventura, especially on days like these.



3 comments:

Brimaca said...

Fun posts! We never have weather like that. I actually sometimes miss a little colder weather but I do like to get out so maybe not.

Sarah said...

Yes, please help me figure out things to do in cold weather with a new baby. I think I'm starting to get cabin fever. And might I add that you look skinny as ever! Where's your baby fat???

marisa said...

Brr! AShlyn had her baby on Tuesday, she is so beautiful! Christal has photos on her blog! Hope all is well. We miss you! Last Wed. was the final mall show, it makes me sad! Remember those days?