Sunday, March 9, 2008

Joining the Band Wagon

Heidi's Comment:
Jared had some weird urge to start a blog, which is totally opposite of both of our personalities because we are worst with keeping in touch with people. Let's see how long this lasts. (Especially since I told him he is in charge of updating things). I was content just reading all of our friend's blogs, but thought it might also be fun to show off our amazing little boy.

Caden's Comment:
Today was my first day praying in Primary. I loved talking in the microphone. I would like to invite all of you to come over and build a train with me out of wood. We can all go on a ride in it.

Jared's Comment:
No comment! (I think that Heidi and Caden's comments say it all.)

1 comment:

hbwilly54 said...

this is the best blog I have ever see Love Grandpa Williams